A Letter to My Present Self

MY PRESENT SELF


Dear present self,

Now that you're 23 years old, I realize how much you've been through. I can tell that life is currently quite difficult for you, and you are really confused about a lot of things. Avoid thinking too much. You must have seen how much you have changed, and I wonder if you like the person you are turning into. 

Although you have experienced some tough moments in your life, you have survived and are even making an effort to be optimistic. Because you don't want people to worry about you, you may sometimes act as though everything is well when in reality you are not. But, you need to take a breath and speak what's on the inside. 

There are rumors going around everywhere, which will make the situation more difficult, but you are a strong woman. That's typical. You have the maturity to handle anything. I have faith that you won't allow others to define and destroy you. Just focus on what brings you joy.

Comments