My Personality Test

Advocate Personality


"Advocates’ traits is idealism, determination, and the ability to envision a better future, but they don’t just want to hear what makes them great. Advocates are committed to actually using these gifts to become better people and serve a greater purpose in this world."




When I finished taking the Personality Test, I was satisfied with its results. According to the results that I have done, it is said that I have an Advocate Personality which means compassionate, conscientious and reserved. 

That value is close, deep connections and sensitivity to the needs of others, but also requires time and space to recharge. In this way I also realized that I have a personality that I didn't know about. I understand and know myself better than how I am to other people.




-Jennifer Tonggos 💖

Comments