Personal Discoveries

My Personal Discoveries




    My personal discoveries on this subject has given me to the view that having a thorough awareness of one's own thought and ways of behaving is helpful in understanding others. In this topic, I've learned that we usually seek the advice of others when we have decisions to make or difficulties to solve. However, we have been aware of this all along since it is a part of us.

    Instead of consciously making decisions based on who we are and what we want, a lot of us spend our days reacting to situations and struggling to make ends meet by. When we are confused about where we are going, it is challenging to make goals, find motivation, and choose the best course of action. I have learnt a lot more about knowing myself to be aware of my strengths, weaknesses, likes and dislikes, observe and be aware of my emotions, reactions, and responses to what is happening around me. Before we can achieve any of these things, we first establish who we are.







Comments